INTRODUCING THE NEW FUSION STRIKE BATTLE STYLE!
Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sword & Shield - Fusion Strike introduces a new type of Battle Styles gameplay mechanic, Fusion Strike Style. Pokémon with the Fusion Strike Style often have attacks that focus on teamwork and reinforce the idea of strength in numbers, as Fusion Strike Pokémon generally benefit when other Pokémon with this Battle Style are in play. In addition, Fusion Strike Style appears on Trainer and Special Energy cards, which tend to assist Pokémon of that particular Battle Style and allow players to build a Fusion Strike Style deck.
Store up to 60 of your latest and greatest Pokémon cards in this mini portfolio. Each portfolio comes with a booster pack from the new Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield - Fusion Strike expansion, so you can start filling it up right away!
- Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sword & Shield - Fusion Strike mini portfolio
- 1x Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sword & Shield - Fusion Strike booster pack
- Each booster pack contains 10 cards
Sword & Shield - Fusion Strike includes 25 Fusion Strike cards such as Mew VMAX, Genesect V, and Hoopa V. In addition, Trainers can play with the following cards:
- 20 Pokémon V and 13 full-art Pokémon V
- Eight Pokémon VMAX
- 20 Trainer cards and seven full-art Supporter cards
- One Special Energy card